Lamb Sliders with Tzatziki Sour Cream Sauce
Makes 8 Sliders
2 lbs ground lamb meat
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
4 oz. block of feta cheese or feta crumbles
3 Tbsp mint, chopped
8 slider buns
Salt & pepper to taste
|TZATZIKI SOUR CREAM SAUCE
1/2 cup Hood® Light Sour Cream
1/3 cup Greek non-fat yogurt
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 a lemon juiced
1/3 cup chopped dill
2 grated and strained cucumbers (no seeds)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, form patties, stuff with feta cheese and let stand for 20 minutes before grilling.
- Grill to desired temperature.
Tzatziki Sour Cream Sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, let stand for 1 hour.
- If desired, grill buttered slider buns.
- Place sauce on bottom bun and on top of the lamb burgers, and serve.
Watch Celebrity Chef Michele Ragussis prepare this recipe on the Hood® Cooking Channel on YouTube!